This is the official military issue assault pack used by the US Army. This assault pack can be worn alone or attached to the MOLLE Rucksack (not included). Consists of a large main pocket, zippered front cargo pocket, and a small utility pocket with Velcro closure for smaller items. Also has a slot for a radio antenna or hydration drink tube. This assault pack is approved for airborne operations.
- Zipper closure for main compartment
- Front has two external pockets, one with Velcro closure and the other with zipper closure both secured by lock fasteners
- Two extra fastener buckles near bottom front
- Along the sides and front of pack are points for attaching optional pouches and lock-fasteners near the top and bottom of sides for security
- Top of pack features carrying handle and looped lock fastener straps
- Shoulder straps have wide and narrow attachment points, with a center lock fastener just below chest
- Nylon belt-strap with lock-fasteners to go around waist
- 2 drain eyelets near bottom of pack
- Back has a large compartment slit with translucent 2" x 3" ID window
- At the bottom of each shoulder strap there are quick release locks with snap-buttons for adjustment
- Dimensions: Main Pack: 19" H x 16" W x 8" D. Outer Pocket: 14" H x 11" W x 3" D
These packs have been previously issued and used by the US Army, and as a result will show some signs of wear. Examples of wear include slight fading, dirt, stains, writing, or tape on the pack. The packs are in good condition, are fully functional, and have many years of life left in them.