The ReFlex™ IFAK was developed with direct input from active-duty medical personnel. The ReFlex is a two-piece system, med roll and carrier, that is designed to carry organized medical supplies with ambidextrous accessibility. The system, constructed primarily with heavy-duty nylon laminate, allows rapid deployment of medical supplies. This system was designed around the medical supplies included in the U.S. Army-issued IFAK. The ReFlex Carrier and ReFlex Med Roll can be purchased together or separately.
- Features HANK™ (High Abrasion-Resistant Neoprene Kevlar® composite) grab handles for long-term durability
- Can mount vertically or horizontally on belts 1.5 to 2.25, and horizontally on MOLLE
- Intentional organization features put all supplies in easy reach
- Carry handle and shock cord loops allow the roll to be attached to a patient, or hung from an I.V. rack
- Gloves can be accessed via side slots with or without removing the roll from the carrier
- "Mini" MOLLE allows for precise fit on belts as narrow as 1.5" or two-row MOLLE panels
- Features loop panels on med roll and carrier for label patches (Medical Cross Patch included)
- Medical supplies are NOT included
- Dimensions: 8"L x 3"W x 5.5"H, 0.485 lbs
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA. HSGI® Clips included.