This is a genuine US military surplus USMC FILBE Assault Pack in Coyote Brown. The packs are manufactured by either Propper or Eagle Industries, and are part of the military's Family of Improved Load Bearing Equipment (FILBE) set of gear.
- Made with heavy duty 600 D Nylon
- Pass-through Velcro hydration tube slots on the top panel
- Heavy duty carry and drag handle
- Adjustable, padded, contoured shoulder straps
- Backup metal shoulder strap buckles in case the main straps or buckles fail
- Sternum strap and quick release waist belt
- Drain grommets at the bottom
- Asymmetric 2-way zipper on the main compartment, opens lower on one side
- MOLLE webbing on the front and side panels
- Padded foam back with removable plastic stiffener panel
These packs have been previously used and issued by the US military. Please use the quality guide below to determine which pack is right for you. Many of these packs have an issue with the seam holding the top of the shoulder strap to the pack. This may be present in any condition of these packs except Excellent condition. If present, this is a minor repair that can be easily made with a needle and thread.
- Excellent - These packs will show only very minor signs of use and be free of holes, snags, rips, or anything like that.
- Very Good - Fully functional packs that should be free of any kind of major problem. These packs will be starting to show signs of wear that could be starting to fray at the top of the shoulder straps, or just starting to wear through around the edges of the stiffener.
- Good - These packs will show moderate signs of wear throughout the pack. These packs are still fully functional and can be used as originally intended, however you may notice more fraying, writing, stains, or very small holes in some places of the pack, moreso than the Very Good packs.
- Acceptable - These packs are in rougher condition and will show very heavy signs of use throughout the pack. These packs will have seams coming apart, specifically on the top panel of the pack where the back stiffener is located, and are likely to have the shoulder strap attachment point fraying as well. Please refernce the last product photos to view this damage. The packs are still functional but will be dirty, have writing or stains, and rips or tears in the fabric. Use for a CIF Turn In if needed.