The Wild Things Gen III Level VII Parka is a soft shell insulation layer that makes up the outermost layer of protection of the Gen III Extreme Cold Weather System (ECWS) adopted by the U.S. Army. Together with the Gen III Level VII Trousers, the parka is designed for use during extreme cold, dry conditions. Constructed with an outer shell fabric that has a water resistant finish with PrimaLoft® Sport thermal bonded high-loft insulation, Level VII is highly durable and breathable. The Parka and Trousers maintain warmth even when wet and provide protection in extreme cold conditions during static operations.
- Water resistant outer shell and PrimaLoft® Sport, thermal bonded, high-loft insulation
- Highly durable and breathable
- Maintains warmth even when wet
- Thongs on zippers for ease of use when wearing gloves
- Two-Way center-front zipper with protective wind flap
- Nylon reinforced elbows
- Two front zipper pockets
- Ripstop Nylon inner lining
- Bottom hem with elastic cord for adjustability
- High collar with collapsible, stowable insulated hood
- Velcro® fasteners for rand and name plates
- Level 7 ECWCS - Extended/Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System
- Increased warmth with significantly less weight than previous generation ECWCS
- Berry Compliant, 100% Made in the USA
- Nylon shell
- PrimaLoft® Sport synthetic insulation
- Machine wash in cold water
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not iron
- New - These parkas will be brand new, unissued items. They may have a small amount of dirt from bulk storage.
- Very Good - These parkas will show minor signs of typical use including possibly writing, stuffs, dirt, or very small holes.